piektdiena, 2014. gada 19. decembris

My day

So today was great day. I know i was alone all day, no actually all week. I was only with my cute dog Flocon.(snowflake) But i was greatfull for this week, because i could think a lot and put my thoughts in place where they need to be. Also i could decorate a little bit house for Christmas, since i adore this time of the year.
Maybe some of you wondering about what i was thinking?! Well if not anyway i will tell. :D
Well i was thinkg about stuff what i have done this year. And actually none of all of it don't make me proud. Basicly i was dangerous housewife. Wich is good and bad. This year was not my best year. I moved to France. I am not saying that i don't like France, i love it i really do, but in Latvia there is my family, my friends, well basicly everything. I know a lot of you maybe think then why the heck i moved here?! Well because my lovely boyfriend wanted so, since he is french. I would do anything for him, even if he would like to move to Australia i would do that because i love him. And this is the best part of my year because i was extrimely happy. I never thought that one human being can make someone so happy like i am. With him i don't need to think about anything. I can be myself. Finally i accept myself the way i am, and i don't want be someone else. That's about me.
Also this year was like very big weeeeeekend to me, because i didn't work a lot. Well i mean i worked like 2 months in flower store but that's all. Also i finally got my driving licence, so now i can drive wherever and whenever i want. I am  not addicted from anyone in this case. Also i am Proud of that i almost quit smoking. :D Why i say almost, well because i had deal with my boyfriend, snce he don't like that i smoke, i saied to him : ''You don't smoke, i don't smoke, you smoke-I smoke''. So this is why almost. I am not addicted from smoking i just smoke because i am bored. So i start to do this blog more active, for not be bored anymore and quit this bad habbit for good. Like we allways say, new year-new hopes, dreams, and aims.

Let me know about what you are proud this year?

XOXO Small Town Girls


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru