trešdiena, 2015. gada 11. marts

Family Drama

We allways know that family has to stick together, need to support each other. But in real life you are allways on your own. When it comes to share some properties, money and other stuff they can put knife in your back and act very selfish. I allways knew that my family has a lot of drama, and i was shure that it can't be more worst. But hey i was complitely wrong. It can be more worst, and actually it's horrible.
So all started a lot of years ago, when my grandparents was still alive. They had an apartment, well my gradfather had an apartmnet, wich after his death should go to my cousin(my mothers youngest sisters son),  but of course my grandmother writed apartement to her name. Ok, all family didn't mind about that. After many years my grandmother got sick, and when she was on bed, like she couldn't move a lot, my mothers older ssister used this situation for herself, and she writed apartement on her name without telling anyone. All family knew it from strange people, and of course we wasn't happy anymore, because only what she could care about is to sold apartement and got the money. But for us this place is more than just the way to get money, it's place where we grew up, it's place where we spended a lot of times, it's place full with memories. So when all family was against her, she changed her mind and didn't sold apartement, she let my mother to live there. Till this moment, when she find out that there is some comunal payements what my mother couldn't afford to pay, because she sometimes even didn'thad enough money even for by food.So because of this she wanted to kick out my mother from apartement, knowing that she has no place where to go. Of course this just didn't finished with her kicking out my mother from there. Because when youngest sister called and screamed at her about all,the oldest siter gor confused. She promissed that she will write apartement on my mothers name, after few hour i see that she putted out apartement out on sale, when we call her and say that she has to take out this annoucement she is saying no. I just can't understand, does she even have some moral princips?! Whos does that to his own family. Tomorrow they go to notaras, hopfully all will be ok. And all the bad things what she tries to do to family will come back for her. Because the guy up there, well HE sees all. And don't you guys agree that normal family will stand by each other trough the life.?!

p.s i am sorry guys for put this out in such a messy story, just when i write it gets me feel better.

XOXO Small Town Girl.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru