ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 27. novembris

In feelings for Christmas.

So i don't know about you guys, but i really love Christmas. I don't know why, but there is some kind of magic. This time of the year, is wonderful. Everyone is more optimistic, more nice to each other. It is just GREAT.
My favourite part about Christmas is movies. I love Christmas movies, because they bring this real magic in all this. They show how on Christmas time we can find in ourselfs for forgiveness, how we can bring joy to other people. How all good things what we have done in all year can pay you back. My favourite Christmas movie is Home Alone. I know that for a lot of people this movie is not in top charts, but for me it is and it allways will. For me it is tradition every year to watch all parts. This movie is all about family, and how we need to care about them, love them no metter what. We can learn a lot from this movie.
Favourite Christmas song?! Hmm.... Let me see.. They all are wonderfull, every song is with different thought. So they all are GREAT.
I can't imagine Christmas with out snow. What is Christmas with out it right?! The most wonderfull feeling in the world is when you wake up in the Christmas morning and you realize that all what you ever wanted is just next to you, your  family, all people what you love and care about and this magic when you all with your family stand in front of the Christmas tree and sing Christmas songs.
Guys this year when you wake up on Christmas day, make sure that you and your family, that you are together. Try to bring happiness around you and people you care about.

Merry Christmas every one.

XOXO Small Town Girl.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru