svētdiena, 2014. gada 7. decembris

Can not believe it.

Seriosly is in France there is finally winter? I am so happy abut that. Waking up in the morning and checking on my phone that there is -1 degree, it definely is good. I am not saying that i love cold, but i sure love Christmas, and Christmas without snow is not Christmas. Now i hope to wake up tomorrow and see outside that there is snowing. Then it definetly will be the best time ever.
Of course i don't want that it is so cold like in Latvia(Lettonie), but i sure want at least for little time period to feel winter, at least till the Christmas.
Let me guys know what you think about having snow in Christmas?

One more thing, i see that you guys are reading my blog but you don't share your feelings about it with me. Don't be shy. You can tell me your opinion, in your comments i will respond to everyone.

XOXO Small Town Girl.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru