otrdiena, 2014. gada 18. marts

Please give someone to Miley clothes.

I just can't understand, she is so "poor'' that even can't afford to buy new clothes or what? Small children is watching that. I don't understand paremts who let watch to her. It's awfull she is basicly naked on stage, in her video clips. In my opinion it's not normal. In her last show she was singing in swiming suit. Of course it's maybe not my business, but for people who is celebrity and who knows that everyone is talking about her, she would need to think about how she looks in publics. She's getting worst by every day. I understand that she wanted to get away with her Disney character, i think she done it very sucsesfull, but maybe she need to stop, or atleast buy some clothes.
Mailija uzstājas apakšveļā

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru