ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 6. marts

Miley Cyrus again.

I copied this article, but it's interesting. Miley Cyrus again.....
''Worried the cat will get your tongue, Miley Cyrus? A spy recently snapped a pic of the twerk queen singing up a storm on her Bangerz tour in Vegas, but something was a little off (and it wasn’t just her wedgie-inducing leotard).
“I was at Miley’s Vegas concert and took these pictures because I couldn’t believe she needed a teleprompterwith lyrics to all of her songs throughout the entire concert,” a snitch told RadarOnline. “And it’s not like they were just there for nothing — I caught her looking at them more than a few times!”
Miley Cyrus Y100Â’'s Jingle Ball 2013
WENN
I suppose one might get caught up with all the madness going on onstage, what with all the hot dog swinging and making out with audience members, it could be difficult to remember all those words. But the fact that all of her songs are so horrifically catchy, they get stuck in my head all the time, makes it all even more shameful (for both of us, I presume.)
Are you appalled at the idea that MC doesn’t know all of her songs by heart, or is she just being Miley?''

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru